With the competition taylor-made for fantasy leagues experts standing still, we show you the ideal XI so far.
This is the Dream Team of Europa Fantasy, with the players that were the stars of the European competition until the end of Gameweek 8!
9 different clubs earned a place in this team, with FC CFR 1907 Cluj and FC Basel 1893 the only ones to contribute with two players and Lask Linz, Eintracht Frankfurt, FC Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester United, Sporting CP, Arsenal and Rangers FC rounding it off.
- FC CFR 1907 Cluj managed to put two players in this team: Giedrius Arlauskis (40 points), leads all goalkeepers in the competition and Ciprian Deac (51 points), Cluj’s top goalscorer (3).
- FC Basel 1893 placed two defenders in this Dream Team: Silvan Widmer (57 points), is the leading defender in goals scored (2) and Raoul Petretta (50 points), tops the position in terms of assists (3);
- Reinhold Ranftl (59 points), is Lask Linz’s player with most assists (4) and the top scoring defender;
- Bukayo Saka (48 points) also earned a place in this Dream Team, a direct result of the youngster leading all Arsenal players in assists (5);
- From Eintracht Frankfurt, midfielder Daichi Kamada (55 points) is the top goalscorer for the german side (6);
- From İstanbul Başakşehir, we have Edin Visca (63 points), the second-highest scorer in all the competition;
- Bruno Fernandes (70 points) now of Manchester United, leads all players in this Dream Team. The Portuguese is the midfielder with most shots on goal (15) and co-leader in goals scored (6), numbers slotted in for the English juggernauts in the knockout stage but also for Sporting until January.
- Sporting CP has a similar entry with their winter signing of the forward with the most goals (6) in the competition, Andraž Šporar (48 points), who joined from Slovan Bratislava, where he was already delivering blows to opponents;
- Finally, from Rangers FC., we have Alfredo Morelos (50 points), the player with the most shots on goal (20) in the whole field.
The RealFevr team