Derby Challenge: a new game model, much like a Daily Fantasy, where you compete in a single event, creating a team for a specific game (or two, max), with limited choices and all the adrenaline just jam-packed into 90 minutes.
In more practical terms, to play RealFevr’s newest competition Derby Challenge you’ll need to create a new team when one is announced (Derby Challenge is not always available) and the most common rules of Classic Leagues will apply here (auto-subs, manual subs, scoring, leaderboards, etc) and will run side-by-side with their “core competitions”, Liga NOS Virtual, England Fantasy and other options available at RealFevr. On top, there will be a leaderboard for the sum of all the Derby Challenges throughout the season.
In spite of the majority of rules being the same as the classic mode of England Fantasy, there are some specific Derby Challenge rules that you must be aware of, we will state them here:
- A player is only able to register one team on Derby Challenge league;
- The player will have a maximum budget of 120M;
- There are no limit of players from each club to make your team;
- To use the “automatic replacements” feature, you can only make changes on your team 15 minutes before de beginning of the (first) match of Derby challenge. After that time, the feature will be disabled;
- The price of players opposite of England Fantasy league (that is a continuous duration competition), won’t have price variations during the season.
The RealFevr Team